Sample Promotional Video
Create Video Tour
Dental Launch August 2020
Power of Video Marketing
Automatically insert your logo, business name, address and contact details to all your promotional videos.
Waiting Room Patients
Promote your services, special offers, etc. on your waiting room smart TV and easily edit content as needed.
Easy Video Posting
Paste or embed the link to your individual promotional videos anywhere on the web, including your website and social media. Edit the videos as needed to simply update all posting sites.
Social Media Videos
Make use of hundreds of short Call To Action videos configured for use on social media platforms to promote your services. Include a QR code to make it easy for patients to contact you.
Commence Video Marketing Today
Partner with Promo Video Creator
Visual Video Editor
- Creating video dashboards in the PVC app is visually simple
- Easily find and view a video template for your next promotional initiative
- Finding a saved video in your video library is quick and easy. With just one click you can view the full details with our visual interface
- A one-time upload your business details and images fully automates video frame customisation, you just choose which frames to include in the video
Posting Videos, Too Easy
- Each of your saved videos will be allocated a unique URL
- You can post these URL’s as links anywhere. Clicking on the links will launch our web based video player, which will run the video on continuous loop until the browser window is closed
- You can also embed saved videos anywhere you choose
- Download saved videos as MP4 and post them anywhere
- Run them on Smart TV or Display monitor screens anywhere in your premises
- Send them to selected clients via SMS
Create Videos For
- Promoting the services you provide on your website, social media and SMS campaigns
- Running special offer campaigns with discounts
- Social media posts to celebrate speccial occasions such as staff birthdays, promotions…
- Internal marketing through your reception/waiting room smart TV or display monitor…
- Digital signage such as your business name, business hours on your shop front…
- Menu boards like the ones you see at McDonald’s restaurants…
- Human Resources such as staff inductions, process training…
- And more…
Video Marketing Power
- Increase search engine visibility by posting videos on your website
- Videos are shared 1200 times more than text alone
- Add QR codes to your videos to make it easy for new clients to get your contact details
- Videos increase audience engagement and new client numbers
Inexpensive Marketing Video Creator
- Create unlimited videos from just $48 per month
- Edit your videos as your business changes with no additional cost
- Edited videos are automatically updated on all sites the video link was posted on at no additional cost
- Creating new videos is quick and easy saving on staff time
- Menuboard videos for restaurants and cafes
- Video templates for businesses such as plant nurseries, hospital cancer clinics, builders, veternarian’s…
- Dental videos in Spanish, French, German and some Scandinavian languages in late 2020
- Dental videos for other Non-English speaking nations in late 2020
What they've said about us
The PVC app has had a very positive pre-public launch in the dental market.
“My patients often make comments like ‘I did not know you can do dental implants’ With PVC I can promote all services I offer to my waiting patients, it’s so easy!”Dr Nick MagelakisDr Nick’s Dental Surgery
“I often get patients asking me to give them more information about the dental services they have just seen on the promotional video we run in the waiting room’”Kayla HeathertonDental Receptionist
Protection For Your Online Brand
You can set up SMS to add a further level of security to your subscription account secure when creating and editing your promotional videos with a one-time security code sent via SMS notification.
Lockouts and Timeouts
Say hello to your potential team, each a master of their respective craft.
I am totally stoked to be part of this amazing team working on the Promo Video Creator App (PVC).
For 29 years I have been at the cutting edge of dental practice establishment and promotion. Over the past 18 months I have been working on developing the User Interface and desired functionality for PVC. It will be so easy for dentists to create and use videos on their websites, social media posts and in their waiting room.
I am a big foodie, as you can see from my budda belly! My favourite foods are Sri Lankan, Indian and Thai. My usual holiday spot is wonderful Thailand, where you will find me every day stretched out and snoring whilst enjoying my 2 hour Thai foot massage.
It’s time for me to quit being a dentist and work full time on PVC app sales and development.
Once a sharply focused career woman in the ACT Government in both Clinical Psychology, and then as a high level IT Project Manager, I am now a mum of 4 beautiful children, which I adore and fuss over.
With my eldest daughter being involved in an elite ballet program and part of an internationally known local ballet company, I get to spend a lot of time as a dance mum.
My husband and I decided to home school our children, so I keep continuously busy with nurturing, day to day care, home schooling and ferrying around my little brood to their various extra curricular activities.
I’m known as the guru of slide show presentations. I am passionate about my work and probably too much of a perfectionist. Having many years’ experience building powerful presentations for many happy clients, I have earned this title and wear it with pride.
My life has taken me down the path of pharmacy and I am currently enrolled in a Bachelors of Pharmacy degree. To fund my life I work as a freelancer for hire on Upwork.
I am very simple man, I love cricket, watching movies, and yes I love my family most and want to spend maximum time with them. I am also fond of travelling and going outside with family.
My dream is to give the best to my children and family, and do my best in business. My primary aim is to make the client 100% satisfied, by delivering the best quality services and projects on time.
I will be happy to AMAZE you with our work.
I specialise in DOT NET Technologies, including Angular, and I have extensive knowledge and experience in C# programming language.
I started working in software development soon after I completed my Bachelors of Engineering, with a major in Software.
My roles have included managing projects from inception to start up and beyond, including SaaS startups and CRMN systems for large scale process engineering businesses. I live in beautiful Melbourne and love travelling back to India to visit my parents and other relatives.
I completed my Bachelors in Commerce in 2001, followed by an MBA from La Trobe University.
Being a professional graphic designer and photo editor, I've been working with a multitude of different agencies as a photo editor. A few years ago, I decided to go out on my own as a freelancer. Best decision I ever made. I have a keen eye for detail and am a perfectionist with my work.
I like to work with and edit/retouch e-commerce product photos, portrait photos, wedding photos, and real estate photos.
In my spare time I like travelling and experiencing the cultures of different regions in my homeland. Being an avid foodie I love to eat out and experience the vast array of flavours and cuisines along my travels.
I always give importance to my work to make the client happy. I have been involved in removing the background and retouching of all PNG images on this site and in the PVC app.
I am an Australian trained commercial lawyer based in Bangkok, Thailand who is a fluent Thai speaker. I am an Executive Director of a Thai Law Office as well as the firm's Foreign Services Manager. My current role involves providing legal support to foreign clients across several legal practice areas including; Thai corporate law, labour law, immigration, foreign investment, real estate, M&A and succession.
My main roles are as follows:
- Providing legal advice on Thai laws such as the Foreign Business Act (1999);
- Advising on the company registration process in Thailand;
- Advising on the process to obtain visas and work permits in Thailand (including renewals);
- Providing legal advice relating to Thai labour/employment law;
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts for compliance with Thai law;
- Negotiation and alternative dispute resolution;
- Advising clients on Thai corporate law such as amending AoA, appointing or removing directors, holding AGM's/EGM's and other related assignments; and
- Real estate transactions including due diligence, supporting clients with purchasing or selling property in Thailand such as condos/land.
My passion is Thailand and all it has to offer. I keep fit by running around Lumpini park every work day morning before I start work.
I am passionate about web design. Since completing my Arts degree in 2009 I have been in full time employment as a web designer.
During my time I have worked on well over 100 website design projects, including SaaS applications.
I started my IT career in 2009 and have been working in numerous roles as a Software & Database Developer. My key strengths are Dot Net technologies, being very comfortable with Dot Net Entity & Core platforms.
My special interest is in RestFUL API’s & oAuth authentications. I call AWS Cloud my second home, after having worked on 4 large scale SaaS applications which are now hosted on the AWS Cloud.
I am a specialist in front-end development and API integration. I am considered a relative newcomer to web design, as I only started working in 2012 when I completed my Bachelors of Commerce.
My proficiency in CSS, Photoshop and API integration has stood me well as I very quickly got promoted to Front-End development.
I create a memorable presentation that will impress any audience; I work in businesses across industries. I am a great collaborator, working with your company to turn a concept into a visual masterpiece. I am deadline driven, organized, and understand how people view and understand the content. I am passionate about learning new things.