Connecting your video to your viewers in the waiting room only takes three steps!
- Connect your TV to the internet
- Open a web browser and enter the URL for the video you want to run.
- Click play, and the video will run on a continuous loop until you close the browser window.
if you experience difficulty entering text onto Smart TV’s, you can with a more elaborate set up just click to run any of your saved videos, just you can follow the steps below or click on the help video link below:
- Open the new Gmail account Set up a dedicated email account with Gmail account so you can forward the email you receive from PVC Admin with the links to the videos you create to this Gmail account.
- Open a Google Chrome browser and link the browser to your new Gmail account and turn on Sync
- Open the email you have forwarded and click on the video hyperlinks, this will launch a new browser page and the video will download and run
- Click on the little Star button to bookmark the video, give it a name so you know which video it is.
- Now install the Google Chrome app on your TV
- Launch the Google Chrome App and link it to your new Gmail account and turn on Sync.
Now to run a video you just click on the desired Bookmark and click the Full-Screen button.
You can watch a help video of how to do these steps here.