Version 1.0, Published on the 5th May 2019
We Will Not Spam You.
Promo Video Creator promises not to spam your inbox with irrelevant emails. The only emails we will send you are emails that are relevant to your use of our video creator app.
Chances are you already know spam is annoying and not an acceptable form of communication with you. As an email recipient, you know spam when you see receive it.
What Is Spam?
We define spam as unsolicited emails, and list below activities Promo Video Creator will never do:
- Send emails to people who have not specifically requested the information from us.
- Send emails to anyone that we are not 100% sure signed up to our email lists.
- Post irrelevant links to your website in discussion forums, newsgroups, newsletters or classifieds websites.
- Use email lists that we have purchased, rented, leased, or in any way bought from a third party. This includes email addresses that we have purchased via co-registration.
- Send unsolicited emails through a third party in order to try to get people to sign up to our email lists.
- Activities that are expressly prohibited by our email marketing provider AWeber.
Do You Consider Our Email Spam?
All our emails have a unsubscribe link, just click on that link and unsubscribe from one or all lists you are on.
If you continue to receive emails after unsubscribing you may complain about us directly to our email provider by forwarding the email you received to AWeber at email@example.com.
Please include the headers of the email when you forward it, and briefly tell them why you believe the message is spam. AWeber takes all spam complaints seriously and will investigate promptly.