If you already have an authenticator app installed on your phone or device, you can add your PVC login to it.
If you don’t have an authenticator app installed on your phone, we recommend using an industry-standard app such as:
- Google Authenticator(Google Accounts Help Center) for Android devices, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and BlackBerry devices
- Authy(Authy website) for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac computers and Windows computers
- Windows Authenticator(Microsoft Store) for Windows Phones
To set up the authenticator app:
- Download and install an authenticator app from your device’s app store.
- Follow the installation instructions provided for your device to add an account.
You might also need to install a barcode scanner app on your device. You will need to scan the QR code provided when setting up 2-step authentication for your PVC login.