Effective Date: February 26, 2019
Violation of any of the below conditions may result in the termination of your Account (as defined herein) and we reserve the right to make a claim against you with respect to such breach.
“Affiliate” means any legal entity that, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Promo Video Creator.
“App” means any software that is directly or indirectly offered by us or through one or more intermediaries, that is affiliated with Promo Video Creator.
“Client” means any legal entity or natural person using videos created by the App through Reseller accounts.
“Reseller” means any authorised User utilizing the Site to advertise and provide Services to Client(s).
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
“Payment Method” means a valid credit card issued by a bank acceptable to Promo Video Creator, a bank account linked to your Account, a PayPal account, a debit card, or such other method of payment as Promo Video Creator may accept from time to time in our sole discretion.
B. Digital Signature
C. Account Eligibility
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are not: (i) a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which access to or use of the Site or Site Services is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act; (ii) a citizen or resident of, or located in, a jurisdictionthat is subject to sanctions or an embargo imposed by the Australian Government; or (iii) an individual, or an individual employed by or associated with an entity, identified on any economic sanction rules of any sovereign nation. You agree that if your country of residence or other circumstances change such that the above representations are no longer accurate, that you will immediately cease using the Site and Site Services.
D. Account Terms
- You as the user are solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Promo Video Creator cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect damages) arising from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos) that is uploaded under your Promo Video Creator user Account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or defamation laws).
- A breach or violation of any of these Account Terms may result in an immediate termination of your Account and your right to use the Services. We reserve the right to use our discretion in relation to any action we decide to take as a result of such breach or violation.
E. Reseller Accounts
- You may create an account through which you can manage and resell the videos you create, to other Client businesses for their use subject to the conditions contained herein.
- Your Reseller Account (including feedback) and username are transferable only upon Promo Video Creator giving its advance written consent, which shall be subject to Promo Video Creator’s sole discretion and may be withheld.
F. Payment of fees
- A valid credit card is required for paying all accounts. Trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all applicable taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for the payment of all such taxes or duties except in jurisdictions where the responsibility for payment of such taxes falls on Promo Video Creator.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically and immediately be charged the amount of a full month or year minus the prorated fee of your former plan.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Promo Video Creator does not accept any liability for such loss or damage caused including indirect or consequential damage.
G. Identity Verification
- When you register for an Account and from time to time thereafter, your Account will be subject to verification, including, but not limited to, validation against third-party databases or the verification of one or more official government or legal documents that confirm your identity and your ability to represent your business on Promo Video Creator, if it is a separate legal entity. You hereby authorize Promo Video Creator, directly or through authorized third parties, to make any inquiries necessary to validate your identity and confirm your ownership of your email address/contact details or financial accounts, subject to applicable laws and regulations. When requested, you must (within a reasonable time) provide us with information about you and your business so that we can carry out the verification process.
H. Invoices and Taxes
- Promo Video Creator will have no responsibility for determining the necessity of or for issuing any formal invoices, or for determining, remitting, or withholding any taxes that are applicable to the Reseller Fees. Reseller will be solely responsible for determining whether it is required by applicable law to issue any formal invoices for the Reseller Fees and for issuing any invoices so required. Reseller will also be solely responsible for determining whether:
(a) Reseller or Promo Video Creator is required by applicable law to remit to the appropriate authorities any Good and Services Tax or any other taxes or similar charges applicable to the Reseller Fees and remitting any such taxes or charges to the appropriate authorities on behalf of itself or Promo Video Creator, as appropriate; and
(b) Promo Video Creator is required by applicable law to withhold any amount of the Reseller Fees and for notifying Promo Video Creator of any such requirement and indemnifying Promo Video Creator (either by Promo Video Creator, at our sole discretion, offsetting the relevant amount against a future payment of Reseller Fees to Reseller or Reseller reimbursing Promo Video Creator for the applicable amount) for any requirement to pay any withholding amount to the appropriate authorities (including penalties and interest).
- In the event of an audit of Promo Video Creator, the Reseller agrees to promptly cooperate with Promo Video Creator and to provide copies of the Reseller’s tax returns and other documents as may be reasonably requested for purposes of such audit, including but not limited to records showing that the Reseller is engaging in an independent business as represented to Promo Video Creator.
I. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your Account. An email or phone request to cancel your Account is not considered as a valid cancellation. You can cancel your Account at any time by clicking on SETTINGS/MY ACCOUNT in the global navigations bar at the top of the dashboard screen and then clicking the Cancel Subscription hyperlink at the bottom left of the my account screen located on your account settings link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service. This information cannot be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
- You can cancel your Account at any time, subject to the condition that you will continue to remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly or yearly charges for the month or year which you discontinued Service. You will not be charged again. All amounts outstanding for more than 14 days shall be subject to interest calculated at the rate of 14% per annum.
- Promo Video Creator, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Promo Video Creator service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Promo Video Creator reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
J. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Promo Video Creator reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Promo Video Creator website (www.maloneydental.com.au/pvc-demo) or the Service itself.
- Promo Video Creator shall not be liable to you or to any Client for any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect damage) caused by any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
K. Copyright and Ownership
- Promo Video Creator or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. As a condition of use, you may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Promo Video Creator or its suppliers own.
- Promo Video Creator claims no intellectual property rights over the Content that you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send content, you agree that others may view and share your Content and we accept no responsibility or liability for this to the maximum extent permitted by law.
L. Contact and notifications
- By registering to use Promo Video Creator website (www.maloneydental.com.au/pvc-demo) you are opting into receiving our email notifications related to the service and products. Unless required by law or the order of a court of competent jurisdiction we will not share your email with 3rd parties. Our staff may contact you for information and service notifications relevant to your account.
M. Keeping Your Address and Email Address Current With Us
- In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you agree to notify us immediately of any change in your email address by updating your Account information on the Site or by contacting our Customer Support. In addition, so that we may communicate with you via the Australia Post Service and other third-party mail services, you agree to notify us immediately of any change in your mailing You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself if requested when you use the Service (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you (or on your behalf under your direction or knowledge) is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or contains a misrepresentation, we reserve the right to terminate your Account and the Service without liability to you.
N. Hardware and Software You Will Need To Use the Site for Your Business
- To access and retain the records and notices we provide to you electronically, you will need: (a) a valid email address; (b) a computer system that operates on a platform like Windows or Mac; (c) a connection to the Internet; (d) Current Versions of the software, browsers, plug-ins, or other computer applications and programs as identified on the Site (Users utilizing other browsers may experience compatibility difficulties for which we accept no responsibility or liability); (e) a Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files, such as the Current Version of Adobe Acrobat Reader; (f) a computer or device and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above; (g) a widescreen smart TV connected to the internet or a display screen in your patient waiting room ; and (h) a printer to print out and retain records and notices in paper form or electronic storage to retain records and notices in an electronic form. By “Current Version”, we mean a version of the software that is currently being supported by its publisher. We may change these requirements from time to time and will update this Agreement accordingly. You should retain a copy of all of the records and notices we send to you for your reference.
- By accepting and agreeing to this Agreement and the other Terms of Service electronically, you represent that (i) you have read and understand the above consent to receive records and notices electronically; (j) you satisfy the minimum hardware and software requirements specified above; and (k) your consent will remain in effect until you withdraw your consent as specified above.
O. General conditions
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided on an “as is” basis and on an “as available” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You as the user assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without first obtaining the express written consent of Promo Video Creator.
- As a condition of using the Service you must not upload, post, host, or transmit any unsolicited email or “spam” messages.
- As a condition of using the Service you must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code that is of a destructive nature.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. By using the Service you understand and accept the risks posed by this. We (Promo Video Creator) shall not (to the maximum extent permitted by law) be responsible for any loss or damage that is caused as a result of this.
- Promo Video Creator does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- As a condition of using the Service you expressly understand and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, Promo Video Creator shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Promo Video Creator has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to email@example.com/pvc-demo
- As a condition of using the Site and the Services, you agree that you will not use the Site or the Services for any unlawful purpose or to engage in any act of fraud, misrepresentation or other unethical behaviour. Furthermore, you agree that you will not express or imply that any statements you make on the site or the Service are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- The Site may contain links to other Internet web sites, including affiliated web sites which may or may not be owned or operated by us. We have not reviewed all of the web sites that are or may be linked to the Site, and as such we no control over such sites. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, we shall not be responsible for the content of such web sites, any updates or changes to such sites, or the privacy or other practices of such sites, and the fact that our site offers such links does not indicate any approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked site. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select (whether from the Site or other sites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs and other items of a destructive nature.
P. Records of Compliance
R. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
S. Fair Use Policy
- It is important to promo Video Creator that all eligible Promo Video Creator customers are able to access our subscription, and get the best possible experience. For this reason, and to ensure the provision of a quality service, a Fair Use Policy applies to some of our services where your usage can affect that of other customers. We have developed this Fair Use Policy by reference to average subscriber profiles and estimated subscriber use of our services.
- We may issue a warning or suspend your subscription under this Fair Use Policy where in our reasonable opinion your use of our services is excessive and/or unreasonable by materially exceeding estimated usage patterns over any month. Where reasonable, Promo Video Creator will provide you with 30 days’ notice before suspension, restriction or termination.
- If, after we have requested that you stop or alter your use to come within our Fair Use Policy, your excessive or unreasonable use continues, we may without further notice, apply charges to your account for the excessive and/or unreasonable element of your use; suspend, modify or restrict your use of our services or withdraw your access to the subscription. If we terminate your subscription and you have agreed to a fixed contract term, you may have to pay the applicable early termination fee.
 Including our website located at www.www.maloneydental.com.au/pvc-demo, all affiliated or linked websites, including mobile websites and applications, owned and operated by us, our predecessors or successors in interest, or our Affiliates (collectively, the “Site”), including all services, applications and products that are accessible through the Site and all Promo Video Creator mobile applications that link to or reference this Agreement (“Site Services”) whether provided by us or our Affiliates